1. Presentation of the Site :
In accordance with the provisions of Articles 6-III and 19 of Law No. 2004-575 of June 21, 2004 for Confidence in the Digital Economy, known as L.C.E.N., we bring to the attention of users and visitors to the Site: https://lafoliedoucehotels.com the following information:
Publisher information :
Company name: FDH Chamonix, SAS
Head office address: 191 avenue du Savoy 74400 Chamonix-Mont-Blanc
Postal address: 823 allée Recteur Payot, 74000 Chamonix-Mont-Blanc
Capital of : 155.662,39 €
SIRET : 82023401100022
R.C.S : Annecy
Intracommunity VAT number: FR31 820 234 011
N° Licence entrepreneur du spectacle : L-D-19-226
The person in charge of publication is: Antoine Morel
Contact the publication manager: email@example.com
Hosting information :
Company name: OVH, SAS.
Address: 2 rue Kellermann 59100 Roubaix
Capital: : 10.069.020 €
SIRET : 42476141900045
R.C.S: Lille Métropole
Contact the host: firstname.lastname@example.org/+33(0)8 203 203 63
2. Access to and Use of the Site :
For access to and use of the Site, we invite you to consult the General Conditions of Use available here.
3. Cookies :
4. Protection and management of personal data :
For more information on our policy regarding the protection of our customers' personal data, we invite you to consult our policy accessible here.
5. Gender equality index :
In accordance with the Avenir law and decree no. 2019-15 of January 8, 2019, we publish the gender equality index for Folie Douce Hotels Chamonix.
This index is calculated according to 4 indicators. The scores obtained for each indicator are then used to calculate the total index score out of 100 points, in accordance with legal requirements.
The 4 measurement indicators and the points obtained for 2022 are as follows:
- pay gap between women and men, for comparable jobs and ages: 35/40.
- gap in individual increases: 35/35.
- percentage of employees receiving a raise after returning from maternity leave: 15/15.
- number of employees of the under-represented sex among the 10 highest earners: 10/10.
We are pleased to announce that Folie Douce Hotels Chamonix has achieved a very positive rating of 95/100 on March1, 2023.
Methodological details: The reference period is from January 1, 2022 to December 31, 2022.
The company's workforce is broken down into the following socio-professional categories: employees, technicians and supervisors, managers. Individual characteristics (age, job category) are assessed on the last day of the reference period, or the last day of presence of the employee in the company.
In accordance with the decree, the following are not included in the index calculation
- Apprentices, professionalization contracts,
- Employees made available by an external company, including temporary workers where applicable,
- Employees whose contract is suspended for more than 6 months during the reference period.