1. What is a cookie?
Cookies are small text files which are placed and stored on the hard disk of each visitor's computer, smartphone or any other device optimized for the Internet when they consult our Site. Cookies enable a website to recognize visitors, to indicate when they have visited a particular page and to provide them with an additional service: improving their browsing comfort, securing their connection and adapting the content of a page to their centers of interest.
The information stored by cookies includes the pages visited, the type of browser used, and information entered on a site to avoid the visitor having to re-enter it. This information is sometimes linked to the visitor's IP address.
2. What types of cookies do we use?
Cookies strictly necessary for the operation of the Site :
These cookies are used solely for the operation of the Site. They are essential and necessary to ensure the optimal operation of our site, and to enable you to use its services and functionalities. Without these cookies, which are absolutely necessary, our site will not function as well as we would like. We would then be unable to provide the site or certain requested services or functionalities.
Statistical cookies :
These cookies enable us to monitor the activity of the Site, to establish statistics of frequentation and use of the various elements composing our site (sections and contents visited, route, ...), in order to improve the interest, the ergonomics and the performance according to the real use.
_ga: Google analytics - enables us to analyze site usage statistics
_gid: Google analytics - enables us to analyze site usage statistics
These cookies, including third-party cookies, are used for marketing and advertising purposes. They enable us to display advertising content on the websites you visit that matches your interests.
_gcl_au: Google AdSense Measures ad effectiveness and tracks conversions
fbp : Facebook -Diffuser, analyze and measure the effectiveness of a Facebook advertising campaign
Facebook -Diffuser, analyze and measure the effectiveness of a Facebook advertising campaign
_uetvid : Google Tag Manager -Tracking Google advertising campaigns
Preference cookies :
These cookies collect information about your choices and preferences. They help us to identify the user during the session, enabling us to offer you a personalized browsing experience and to avoid you having to go through the same site authentication procedures several times, or receiving the same information, etc.
Some cookies are placed by third-party services that appear on our pages.
By law, we can only store cookies on your device if they are strictly necessary for the operation of the Site. For all other types of cookies, we need your permission. You can change or withdraw your consent at any time, either in the cookie declaration on our website or later in your settings.
3. How long are cookies stored?
Cookies are kept for the duration of your browsing on the Site, and for a maximum of thirteen (13) months after their first deposit on your terminal. At the end of this period, your consent will again be required.
4. How do I set and manage cookies?
In accordance with regulations, you have the right to oppose and access data concerning you. You can oppose the deposit of cookies by using the opposition platforms and by configuring your browser.
If you don't want cookies to be stored on your browser, or if you'd prefer to be notified each time a cookie is requested, you can configure your browsing options to suit your needs. Most browsers allow you to manage cookies in 3 different ways:
- Cookies are always rejected;
- The browser asks whether the user wishes to install each cookie;
- Cookies are always accepted;
Your browser may also include the option of selecting in detail which cookies you wish to install on your computer. In concrete terms, the user can normally accept one of the following options:
- Reject cookies on specific domain names ;
- Reject third-party cookies;
- Accept cookies as non-persistent (they will be deleted when the browser is closed);
- Allow the server to create cookies for a different domain name.
To accept, identify, block or delete cookies installed on your computer, you can configure the options of the browser installed on your computer. You can find information on how to configure the most commonly used browsers at the following locations:
- For Microsoft Internet Explorer: http: //windows.microsoft.com/fr-FR/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies
- For Google Chrome: https: //support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=fr
- For Safari: https: //support.apple.com/kb/PH21411?locale=fr_FR&viewlocale=fr_FR
- For Safari IPhone / IPad: https: //support.apple.com/fr-fr/HT201265
- For Firefox: https: //support.mozilla.org/fr/kb/activer-desactiver-cookies-preferences
- For Opera: http: //help.opera.com/Windows/10.20/fr/cookies.html
Site users may also consult the guide of the Commission Nationale de l'Informatique et des Libertés (CNIL) available at the following address: https: //www.cnil.fr/fr/cookies-les-outils-pour-les-maitriser
5. We recommend that you read our personal data protection policy, which can be accessed here.
6. This policy is governed by French law regardless of any conflict of law provisions. The French courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute relating to this policy.
Should any clause of this policy become invalid as a result of a change in legislation, regulations or a court ruling, this shall in no way affect the validity of and compliance with the other clauses of the policy.